A new report based on an anonymous source reveals some previously not-heard-of info regarding Nokia's next-in-line for their WP8 Lumia range of Smartphones. The Finnish company in trouble is reportedly working on multiple tablets and Smartphones with large screen sizes, all slated to hit the market anytime between the next few months to mid-2014.
Rumored Nokia Tablets Features:
- 10.5" model of 8.5mm thickness
- 8.5" model
- Nokia ZOOM Camera technology
- Green, Black, Pink, Blue, Green, Yellow and White color models
- Aluminium Body
Rumored Nokia Smartphones Features:
- Lumia 525 with a 4.5" display
- Lumia 625 with a 4.6" display
- Lumia 725 with a 5" display
- Lumia 825 with a 5.2" display
- Lumia 926 with a 5.5" display
Additionally, a Nokia branded phablet, with screen size between 6" to 7" will reportedly hit the markets by the middle of 2014, still a long way off. That should give us plenty of time to get used to big-sized Nokia phones, and large screened WP8 devices as a whole.
"This information is not a fairy tale … You'll hear more soon from Nokia"
|Source||My Nokia Blog|
|Topics||Windows Phone 8, Smartphones, WP8, Tablets, Nokia Lumia, Phablets, Lumia 525, Lumia 625, Lumia 825, Lumia 926, Lumia 725|