Speed kills, but not in one field. Data transfer speeds, no matter how fast, can never be fast enough. We more often want than need, but we do, faster data transfer. Everyone wants to see those files being copied over at lightning fast speeds. SanDisk brings those dreams to reality with their latest Extreme series MicroSD cards, offering blistering fast transfer speeds of up to 80 MB/s.
Android Police decided to pit the new Extreme series microSDXC cards against the previous best Ultra series card, and found write speeds that are up to 5 times faster. That's a phenomenal increase in write performance, applause to SanDisk.
- UHS Speed Class 1 (U1)** and Class 10 to record Full HD** video (1080p) and 3D video
- Move your data fast with transfer speeds up to 80MB/s**
- Capacities up to 64GB** to store music, videos, pictures and files
- Ideal for tablets, smartphones, and cameras
- Waterproof, X-ray proof, temperature proof, and shockproof**
The new SanDisk MicroSD cards are available in capacities ranging from 16 GB (SDHC - $59.99) to 64 GB (SDXC - $199). We can't wait to pick one of these speedy devils up and plug it into a supported device.
Head over to SanDisk's official website for more details.
|Topics||SanDisk, SanDisk Extreme, microSD, microSDXC, flash storage|