Apple's next premium smartphone, the iPhone 5S, is already in mass-production. A foundry worked snapped a picture of stacks of trays holding the aluminum bodies of these phones entering the production line, these are the same bodies that were snapped up the other week.
In addition, the C Technology source that first posted these pictures on Weibo had these specifications of the iPhone 5S to share:
- 4-inch IGZO display with 1136 x 640 pixels resolution (326 ppi)
- Newer SoC with faster dual-core CPU, PowerVR SGX 554MP4 quad-core GPU
- LTE-Advanced capable soft-modem
- 2 GB of RAM
- 12-megapixel primary camera with dual-LED flash
- Fingerprint-recognition technology
- iOS 7 operating system
Here goes our obligatory "take it with a pinch of salt" note.