Gionee has just launched a new smartphone aimed at Indian market. Dubbed the Gionee S6s, the handset comes in Gold, Rose Gold and Silver and is priced at Rs. 17,999 or around $270. Once it hits the market, it will be exclusively available through Amazon.in and some retail stores.
The handset is a mid-range device and comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p display, MediaTek MT6753 processor, an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with selfie flash and a 13-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX258 sensor. The company also signed Alia Bhatt as its brand ambassador.
Gionee S6s specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 Processor with Mali T-720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo 3.2 UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slot (micro SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 13MP camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, Sony IMX258 sensor
- 8MP front camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 75.6 x 8.27mm
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3150mAh built-in battery