OnePlus promised to release the Nougat update for both OnePlus 3 and 3T models, but there is still no sign of them. The company did release another software update, but expect only a few optimizations, bug fixes and increased system stability. There are no new features.
OxygenOS 3.5.4 is still based on Android Marshmallow, but it will take some time before it reaches all devices. Here is the official changelog:
- Optimizations for US-TMO Network
- Optimizations to Reduce Lag when Battery is below 5%
- Optimized Bluetooth Connectivity for Mazda Cars
- Optimized Battery Saving Mode: GPS and Orientation Preferences will be restored when Battery Saving Mode is closed.
- Fixed Flashlight Usability Issue in WhatsApp
- Increased System Stability
- Implemented Various Bug Fixes