LeEco has now unveiled its first action camera that looks a lot like the GoPro lineup. Dubbed the Liveman C1, the camera will first go on sale in China, where it will cost 1,499 Yuan or around $220. For that price, you'll get an action camera that is capable of recording 4K videos.
The camera also comes with a waterproof case that allows you to shoot videos at up to 40 meters underwater. It has a 1.8-inch touchscreen display, two self adhesive mounts, extensions and a GoPro style mount, built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, and packs a 1050 mAh battery.
LeEco Liveman C1 specifications
- 16MP camera with 140-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.7 aperture
- 4k video recording at 30fps
- 1.8-inch touch screen display
- Ambarella A12S SoC
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro HDMI, micro SD slot (up to 64GB), micro USB
- G-Sensor, waterproof (up to 40m), dustproof and shock proof
- Dimensions: 52x40x26mm;Weight: 67g
- 1050mAh battery