Among series of new laptops, Lenovo is also preparing another member of its 2-in-1 tablet lineup. If all goes according to plan, the Lenovo Miix 320 hybrid tablet will be unveiled at the Mobile World Congress show in Barcelona. Ahead of the introduction, a few details regarding the tablet emerged online.
Just like other Miix devices, the hybrid tablet features the standard detachable keyboard dock with slightly improved design. The speakers are now located on the bottom edge of the front panel, while the hardware has also received some small upgrades.
Lenovo Miix 320 specifications
- 10.1 inch, up to 1920 x 1200 pixel touchscreen display
- Intel Atom x5 processor
- Up to 4GB of RAM
- Up to 128GB of eMMC storage
- 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2
- Optional 4G LTE
- 1 USB 3.0 Type-C port, 2 USB 2.0 ports, micro HDMI and microSD
- Stereo speakers and a headset jack
- 10 hour battery
- 5MP rear camera with autofocus and 2MP front camera with mic