Shortly after we first heard about the Xperia L1, Sony has decided to introduce it. The successor to the original Xperia L is still an entry-level phone, but it has gained 4G LTE and dual-SIM support, as well as thinner bezels and improved specifications.
It packs a 5.5-inch 720p display, MediaTek MT6737T chipset with quad-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of storage, a 13 MP rear and a 5 MP front camera, and is powered by a 2,620 mAh battery. The Xperia X1 comes in black, white and pink, while details on pricing and availability will be revealed later.
Sony Xperia L1 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.45GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737T 64-bit Processor with Mali T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 151 x 74 x 8.7 mm; Weight: 180g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C