At Baselworld 2017, the leading event for the watch and jewelry industry, Fossil Group has announced a lot of new smartwatches and hybrid watches. The company is well-known for making watches for various fashion brands, including Armani, DKNY, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Skagen, but they are also selling Fossil smartwatches.
The company has over 300 hybrid and touchscreen styles across 14 brands. Most of the new watches will be from brands like Diesel, Emporio Armani, Fossil, Michael Kors and Misfit, with very similar specifications. All of them will run on Android Wear 2.0 operating system, be powered by a Snapdragon Wear 2100 chip and pack high-resolution AMOLED displays.
The exact differences and price tags will be revealed later.
- DKNY - New to the wearables space, introducing the DKNY MINUTE hybrid smartwatch collection (Holiday 2017)
- Marc Jacobs - New to the wearables space, introducing the Riley hybrid smartwatch (Fall 2017)
- MICHELE - New to the wearables space, introducing the MICHELE Connected hybrid smartwatch collection (Holiday 2017)
- Relic - New to the wearables space, introducing the Duncan men's hybrid smartwatch collection and the Eliza women's hybrid smartwatch collection (Fall 2017)
- Tory Burch - New to the wearables space, introducing The Collins hybrid smartwatch (Holiday 2017)
- Armani Exchange - Armani Exchange Connected line of hybrid smartwatches extends its collection to include two new colorways of the silicone style (Fall 2017) and will introduce five dress styles (Holiday 2017)
- Chaps - Chaps Connected line of hybrid smartwatches will include new colorways (Fall 2017)
- Diesel - Diesel On collection of hybrid smartwatches will include new colorways and a new platform based on the popular Mega Chief (Fall 2017)
- Emporio Armani - Emporio Armani Connected line of hybrid smartwatches will include new platforms and new colorways (Fall 2017)
- Fossil - Q Accomplice and Q Activist are the slimmest designed Fossil Q hybrid smartwatch cases to date and feature customizable pushers (Summer/Fall 2017)
- kate spade new york - An update to the bestselling traditional watch, the new Holland hybrid smartwatch has an even more feminine look, complete with star detailing and sparkling pave stones (Fall 2017)
- Misfit - Four new colorways will join the Phase hybrid smartwatch collection (April 2017)
- Michael Kors - Michael Kors Access will expand its collection of hybrid smartwatches by offering two new colorways for ladies (Fall 2017) and new colorways and platforms for men (Holiday 2017)
- Skagen - 19 new styles and four new platforms set to launch throughout 2017, including Jorn (men's), Hald (women's), Signatur (men's) and Signatur t-bar (women's), representing the slimmest wearables the brand has released to date
- Diesel - Diesel On will include its first touchscreen smartwatch available in five outsized styles (Holiday 2017)
- Emporio Armani - Emporio Armani Connected will include its first touchscreen smartwatch (Beginning September 2017)
- Fossil - Q Venture and Q Explorist are the brand's slimmest, most feature-packed touchscreen smartwatches to date (Fall 2017)
- Michael Kors - Michael Kors Access Sofie and Michael Kors Access Grayson are two new introductions to the touchscreen smartwatch collection (Fall 2017)
- Misfit - Misfit Vapor is powered by Android Wear 2.0 and includes heart rate monitoring, GPS, standalone music functionality, and is swimproof to 5ATM (Late-Summer 2017)