QubicGames, an independent mobile platform developer based in Warsaw, Poland, has announced that their latest game in the AiRace series, AiRace Speed, will be available on the Nintendo eShop this coming September 19th for the Nintendo 3DS handheld entertainment system.
Players will be able to pilot advanced, powerful jets in an effort to run the courses in the best times possible. The features of the game include; 18 race track, environments that include lots of obstacles, tunnels and more, high-performance graphics, online competition and leaderboards.
You can keep an eye on the game at the official website, and you can watch a couple of videos right here while you are waiting for September 19th to roll around.
Independent developer QubicGames have revealed that AiRace Speed, the latest instalment of the adrenaline soaked AiRace series, will be available on the Nintendo eShop on September 19th, 2013 for Nintendo 3DS priced at $4.99, €4,99 and £4.49.
Take the challenge in AiRace Speed, the third sequel of the best-selling Nintendo DSi classic - AiRace, and pilot advanced, powerful jets as you compete to beat your best time. Experience the action as you race on stunning high-speed tracks featuring extremely difficult tunnels, spectacular halls and hidden shortcuts.
Take speed to a whole new level and enjoy a frantic new gaming experience including:
- Take the challenge - fly extreme speeds across 18 adrenaline-fueled tracks
- Stunning environments packed with challenging obstacles, tunnels, shortcuts and more
- Take control of one of 5 high-speed futuristic jets powered with advanced technology
- High-performance graphics and immersive 3D effects that put you in the middle of the action
- Compete against fellow competitors around the world in online leaderboards
- Fantastic replay value with special achievements to be unlocked
- Third game of the successful and highly rated AiRace series
On September 19th, let your Nintendo 3DS discover the true meaning of speed and adrenaline with AiRace Speed!