We reported earlier when Microsoft Studios announced Forza Motorsports 5 at the Electronic Entertainment Exposition (E3). They had originally released a fact sheet on the game back in June, but now have issued an updated one for the game. Release is set for November for te Xbox One entertainment system,
The game is described as, ""Forza Motorsport 5" is a cinematic automotive journey starring the world's greatest cars and tracks. Built from the ground up to take advantage of Xbox One and the vast power of the cloud, no game better delivers the wide-eyed thrill of racing."
Please note that the fact sheet is rather long as it was presented in the press release and is offered here in its unedited format.
Title: "Forza Motorsport 5"
Availability: November 2013
Publisher: Microsoft Studios
Developer: Turn 10 Studios
Format: Blu-ray for the Xbox One video game and entertainment system; Xbox Live-enabled*; compatible with Kinect for Xbox One
ESRB Rating: Rating Pending
Pricing: Standard Edition: $59.99, £49.99, €69.99
Limited Edition: $79.99, £59.99, €79.99
"Forza Motorsport 5" is a cinematic automotive journey starring the world's greatest cars and tracks. Built from the ground up to take advantage of Xbox One and the vast power of the cloud, no game better delivers the wide-eyed thrill of racing.
Always racing, always adapting
• Never race alone. By learning how you and your friends drive, the power of the cloud delivers real human behavior. Drivatar technology creates an ever-evolving network of opponents who are always ready to race. Real tendencies, real mistakes, real victories.
• Rivals everywhere. Every corner a new challenge, every event a new chance to win. Compete against your friends' top times in rotating challenges for in-game credits and bragging rights.
• Fast and fair multiplayer. With Smart Match matchmaking and Xbox Live dedicated servers, experience epic, fast and competitive multiplayer perfectly suited to your skill and style.1
• Curated customization. The power of the cloud means the best custom content now finds you. With a system that learns your preferred cars and paint schemes, seamlessly experience the most compelling user-generated content available.
• Your ever-growing garage. Your automotive journey continues long after launch. Download, drive and explore the most anticipated new cars in the world, months before they hit the showrooms, then challenge your friends in continuously updated online race events.2
As real as it gets
• Unprecedented visual realism. The definitive next-generation graphics engine delivers stunningly realistic visuals in 1080p resolution at 60 frames per second.
• Leading simulation. Racing's leading simulation engine, developed for Xbox One in conjunction with Calspan and the world's top automotive manufacturers, makes driving easy to learn and rewarding to master.
• Dynamic damage. High-resolution damage modeling shows every bump and scrape. Roads accumulate tire rubber and debris. Racing has consequences; damage can stop you in your tracks.
• Astonishing detail. A new graphics engine created exclusively for Xbox One delivers physically based material rendering that re-creates the real-life characteristics of thousands of unique materials. Surfaces such as metal, glass, leather, rubber and concrete look real enough to touch.
• Living busy worlds. Racing comes alive with fans crowding the walls, helicopters circling overhead and the vibrant hum and spectacle of race day.
Your ultimate car fantasy
• Forzavista. Truly feel what it's like to own the world's most exclusive cars in an experience that brings you closer than ever to the history, craftsmanship and potential of every car in the game.
• Hundreds of next-generation cars. The most diverse lineup of vehicles ever seen in a "Forza Motorsport" game: from classic sports cars to modern tuners, purpose-built racers to extreme exotics and, for the first time in "Forza Motorsport," open-wheel race cars.
• Unique careers. Take your favorite cars through unique careers highlighting their greatest strengths, their most notorious rivals and their place in motorsport history.
• Laser-scanned tracks. Drive the world's most legendary race circuits and exotic road courses, captured with millimeter accuracy.
• "Top Gear" exclusives. The world's biggest automotive TV show teams up with the most innovative racing game yet. Take on Stig's Digital Cousin in unique car challenges, turn a Power Lap on the Top Gear Test Track, and hear show hosts Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May share their distinctive automotive insights throughout the game.
Editions: " Forza Motorsport 5" is available in three different editions - Standard, Day One, and Limited - and is available for worldwide pre-order from participating retailers.
Day One Edition
Day One Car Pack*
Limited Edition Car Pack*
VIP membership, $19.99 value2
Car Tokens, $9.99 value2
*The cars featured in the Limited Edition Car Pack and the Day One Edition Car Pack of "Forza Motorsport 5" have been customized with unique Xbox One liveries and feature custom tunes designed by the developers at Turn 10 to improve performance above their stock counterparts. The stock versions of these cars will also be available on disc in "Forza Motorsport 5."