Recent report citing a source from Foxconn has revealed more details about Apple's upcoming flagship smartphone. Based on the leaked schematic, we now have first renders of the new iPhone 8 handset, which looks to feature very thin bezels on the front.
The leaked schematic and now renders are in line with previous rumours, including Touch ID under the 5.8-inch OLED display, "invisible" selfie camera under the display, slightly curved glass on both front and back and thin bezels that are only 4mm.
We are also hearing that the new device will come with next-gen Apple A processor, 3 GB of RAM and will be sold in two storage configurations: 64 GB and 256 GB.
Apple iPhone 8 features:
- Front-facing Touch ID beneath the display.
- 4mm bezels around the entire edge of the device.
- 2.5D contoured glass on the front and back of the device surrounded by a metal frame.
- Wireless charging.
- Same dimensions as the iPhone 7.
- 5.8″ OLED display.
- "Invisible" front-facing camera hidden underneath the display.
- Large power button featuring two points of contact