Huawei Honor 9 is less than a week away from the official announcement and latest promo image that landed on Weibo has revealed some of the specifications. The handset won't be a flagship device, but it will still pack pretty good hardware.
According to the poster, the Honor 9 will pack a Kirin 960 processor and 6 GB of RAM, as well as a dual rear camera with 20 MP + 12 MP sensors. Other specs include a 5.15-inch 1080p, an 8 MP selfie cam and a 3,100 mAh battery.
Honor 9 specifications
- 5.15-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) processor + i6 co-processor, Mali G71 Octa-core GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.0
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 12MP + 20MP Dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 147.3 × 70.9 × 7.45mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- 3100mAh battery