As promised, LG has officially announced two new smartphones - the LG G6+ and 32 GB variant of its flagship handset. While the 32 GB LG G6 is pretty much the same as the original G6, sans less storage, the LG G6+ comes with some new features.
Both phones are identical in design, but the LG G6+ comes with 128 GB storage and support for Qi wireless charging. LG also said that all the G6 variants will get software updates simultaneously.
LG G6 / G6+ specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 2880 pixels) QHD+ LCD display with a 18:9 aspect ratio, 564 PPI
- Quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB / 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with LG UX 6.0, Google Assistant
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS 2.0, 4K video recording, 71-degree-wide angle lens, secondary rear camera with 125-degree lens
- 5MP front camera with 100-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP68)
- 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Dolby Vision
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Qi wireless charging (Only in LG G6+)