Following up on the release of their turn-based, close-combat strategy game, Arma Tactics, on mobile, Bohemia Interactive has announced the release of the PC version on Steam. The Linux version should be arriving tomorrow and the Mac version will be coming soon.
In the game, players take control of a four member squad of special forces personnel. They are not given strategies or paths to follow as the player must figure out how they will play through the story-driven, generated and randomized mission. The players will have to decide whether stealth, or a more blunt approach, is the best strategy to accomplish the missions.
Here are some of the highlights of the game;
· Explore highly detailed battlefield environments that come to life with sophisticated particle systems and post-process effects.
· See your men come to life with realistic animations captured by a powerful motion-capture solution
· Lead them through a thrilling single player campaign or improve your skills in generated missions
· Gather experience points to level up your characters, upgrade weapons and unlock special equipment.
· Choose your difficulty - we make sure the game is fun to play for both casual players and hardcore gamers.
· Take part in challenging special game modes.
The Linux version should hit Steam tomorrow, October 3rd. Here's the trailer from the mobile release.
|Topics||Steam, Release date, Release, Linux, PC, Mac|