For all you Rugby fans out there, Tru Blu Entertainment has set the release date for Rugby League Live 2 - World Cup Edition. The game has all the features of the regular edition but adds a new competition mode and an expanded 25 year career mode. Lands on November 21st.
The two modes are the new World Cup Competition mode which users official RLWC2013 World Cup Stadiums and national teams, and the expanded 25 year 2013 Career mode gives you the complete Rugby League World Cup 2013 experience.
- Rugby League World Cup 2013 Competition: Compete as one of 14 teams from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of the Rugby League World Cup RLWC2013 Grand Final. Play in any of 16 official stadiums.
- Expanded 25 year 2013 Career Mode featuring World CupRLWC2013 fixtures: Compete as your national team at World Cup RLWC2013 matches, sign sponsors, hire top flight coaching staff, negotiate player contracts and set player training programs & intensity to build the ultimate team.
- 7 new World CupRLWC2013 stadia in addition to 34 High Detail Stadia from Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
- 11 New National teams in addition to over 100 Leagues & Teams from NRL, Super League, Cooperative Championships, NSW & QLD cups, Toyota Cup, Rep teams, Australian, England and New Zealand Internationals.
- 2013 updates to NRL, Super League, Holden Cup, State of Origin, England v Exiles, All Stars, City v Country, World Club Challenge and International team rosters, kits including new heritage kits, logos, balls, venues and fixtures.
- Double-Barrelled Experts: Updated commentary from Andrew Voss and Phil 'Gus' Gould.
- Experience System: Earn badges and experience both online and off to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
- Dynamic Tackling System: Fend and break tackle your way past multiple defenders.
- Create, Customise and Share: Players and teams in Footy Factory.
- Competitive or Co-operative: Multiplayer matches with up to 8 players (4 aside) online.
The game will be released on November 21st, 2013 for both the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3.