Kalypso Media has announced that the third person, action role playing game The Dark Eye - Demonicon has been released as boxed sets at retail, on Steam, and other digital distribution channels for Windows PC. They also have a launch trailer for you to view.
The game is set in the world of Aventuria and players will take on the role of a young adventurer as he battle is out with dark forces using both magic and melee. The game's features are;
- A third-person action-RPG featuring brutal melee attack combos and dazzling magic spells
- Powerful storytelling with an elaborate narrative rich with twists, as well as believable conflicts and ethical decision-making opportunities
- Action-packed battles, where pin-point timing and clever tactics play important roles
- Unique magic system: a dark talent grants the player devastating mystical powers
- Important events in "Demonicon" will be part of "The Dark Eye" universe's history
- State-of-the-art 3D visuals using the powerful "Vision" engine
The Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 versions should arrive sometime early next year.
|Topics||Gaming, PC, Release, RPG, Kalypso Media|