Rock Wall Games has announced that they have launched a Steam Greelight campaign for the first PC game, Formicide. The game is a 2D, fast-paced multiplayer platformer that has you playing as a bloodthirsty ant. The game was inspired by Quake, Unreal Tournament, Worms and Liero.
Here are the features of the game;
· Online multiplayer. Blow up ants anywhere in the world.
· Multiple game modes. Deathmatch, capture the flag, and more.
· Dozens of weapons. Blow your colleagues away with guided seeker missiles, or get up close and personal with a shiv.
· Tons of skins. The age-old question of what a fight between a pirate ant and a cowboy ant would look like is finally answered.
· Unique environments. Ever wanted to be able to use a flamethrower underwater? Now you can, for some reason!
· Destructible terrain. Terrain is destructible!
· Fully moddable. Modify any part of the game, including weapons, maps, game modes, player skins, and basically anything else.
Hit the source link to vote for the game if you like what you see, and here's a trailer to check out.