Apple iPad Air Catches Fire In A Vodafone Store In Australia

Random visitors to a Vodafone store in Australia had the biggest tech-shock of their life today when an Apple iPad Air, left in the display case of the store, burst into flames. The origin of the fire has been pinned down to the charging port, from where it spread to engulf the entire tablet in flames. Ultimately, this unlucky Vodafone store was filled with smoke and had to be evacuated thus. Thankfully, no one was hurt during the entire process.

An Apple representative later came to collect the faulty device, and we sure hope that the company comes up with a reasonable explanation to all this.