If you are looking for a game that combines racing with a test of your managerial skills, you will want to take a look at Racing Manager 2014 which has now made its way onto Valve's digital distribution platform Steam. Create teams, design cars and more.
In the in-depth racing team management simulation you will be able to control pre-defined teams or create your own, hire drivers and mechanics, design your own ideal race care, buy spare parts, sign contracts with manufacturers and a whole lot more as you work toward winning the World Championship.
- Extensive editor - Create your very own drivers with skills, strengths and weaknesses and build a new racing team with unique starting technologies and abilities
- Tech tree - Research more than 100 new car technologies using an extensive technology tree
- Team members - Hire and train engineers, mechanics, drivers and designers and utilize team dynamics to make the best use of your crew
- Team building - Expand your team ground, build different structures including a wind tunnel or a fitness center
- Private life - Show your success by buying sports cars, buying a yacht or a villa
- Car setup - Tailor a car setup for each track and driver, customizing everything from engine supplier to tire pressure to flipup angle
It's currently on sale for a 15% discount ($16.99) until December 13th. Check it out at the source link.