It seems that in its effort to keep things civil and maintain good sportsmanship in League of Legends, Riot Games does not play favorites when it comes to dishing out disciplinary action. Two more pro players have been permabanned for being abusive and foul language.
The two accounts banned have racked up a pretty poor record of trying to follow the rules of game play that Riot set in place. The two accounts were mouz's enVision (player Ilyas Harsema) and Against All Authority's Linak (player Damien Lorthios), and both had a history of verbal abuse, offensive language and a negative attitude.
The enVision account has been punished by Tribunal five times, including the recent permanent ban. This account has established an undeniable record of in-game harassment, abuse, and poor behavior.
- 70% of reports were for Offensive Language, Verbal Abuse, and Negative Attitude, with similar percentages across other known aliases.
- enVision has been reported in 29% of total matches, a rate 6X greater than the average EU player.
- He previously received 18 punishments across multiple other accounts, resulting in two additional permanent bans.
- One previous account, shookl2, registered one of the highest harassment scores ever recorded.
- Another earlier account, JungleReject, received 436 reports in only 135 games.
The aAa Linak account has been punished by Tribunal seven times, including the recent permanent ban. This account has established a persistent record of in-game harassment, abuse, and poor behavior.
- 38% of reports were for Offensive Language, Verbal Abuse, and Negative Attitude.
- Linak has been reported in 20% of total matches, a rate 4X greater than the average EU player.
- He previously received 7 punishments on another account, which was permabanned in November 2012.
- Despite repeated punishments, official warnings, and the recent permaban, Lorthios¢ behavior has worsened in the past three months, even as his team advanced into the upcoming League of Legends Championship Series ("LCS") Season Three EU Qualifier.
- aAa Linak¢s peak harassment score placed the account among the worst 0.06% of all European accounts this month.
Both players will be ineligible to complete in the LCS Season Three European Qualifier later in January, as well not being able to compete in anything in the LCS for a period of one year. Maybe they should both take a break and play Minecraft for awhile to chill out.