Gamebox has decided to let the gaming world know that it has launched the first server at Gamebox.com for their first multi-platform game Inferno Legend, and that as of today the open beta testing phase is beginning. Get ready for some devil playing action.
In the game you are playing the role of an evil villain, and are fighting against the "just" authority. Using a floating world, random battle and what the developers call "amazing graphics", the game tries to separate itself from the plethora of other MMO games. They also state that with the use of different pets and skills, and a growth and achievement system makes the game fair and balance for both paying and non-paying customers.
- 5 races of devils to choose, each has a distinctive characteristic and skill tree.
- The amazingly beautiful Avatar-like floating world is made up of bricks. PvE is fun like never before with unpredictable instances.
- Astounding visual display and special battle effects powered by U3D.
- Hundreds of pets with different attributes and skills to make the battles strategic.
- Very well balanced for both paying and non-paying players.
- Player arena adds more fun and satisfaction for players.
- Unique character growing systems including bloodline, sins, skills and talents.
- The innovational "Miracle" system
- Exploration system (unlocked at lv30) allows more possibilities for hardcore players including Blood Bead, Skill Scroll and Pet Enforcement.
The game is powered by the Unity 3D Engine, and has been designed by an art team made up of former Blizzard employees, so it may be worth checking out. For more information on the game, jump over to the official site at the source link.