Just two days ago we reported on an update to Starpoint Gemini 2. Little Green Men's Men's Mario Mihokivic contact us again to let us know there was another update and a newly released trailer that shows in-game features that have already been implemented.
The features include freelance missions, over 70 different ships, ship upgrades, enhancements, skills, perks, scanning anomalies, repairing structures, and the list goes on. Some of the things covered in the video are;
- Fire at will command in its basic form uses a smart algorithm to switch between targets. This feature is a work in progress and feedback is most welcome.
- Licenses are now available for purchase on stations (planets will receive them in the next update). Licenses can only be acquired when you're allied to a faction
- New station model
- Energy redistribution panel (transfer power between engines/shields/weapons)
- AI received first update (NPC ships fly and fight in formations, use power to engines…)
- Structures can now be guarded. Damaging them can trigger security forces to arrive in its defence
- Several new bonus modifiers are now functional (Heavy weapon reload, Weapon battery recharge...)
Little Green Men also want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.