Infinity Ward has released a new update for Call of Duty: Ghosts across all supported platforms (PS3, Xbox 360, PC, PS4, Xbox One). The update adds a new multiplayer mode titled "Heavy Duty." In it, players (or rather, soldiers), spawn with additional health. Here's the official changelog:
- Heavy Duty mode.
- 5 squad points granted to each soldier at the initial 5 levels of progression.
- New loadouts added to Infected mode.
- Reduction in the flinch benefit of the Focus perk for Sniper Rifles.
- ADS speed reductions and further adjustments to Sniper Rifle settings.
- Field Order adds 100xp on pickup.
- Fix for unlimited perks.
- Invisible exploitfix.