Publisher MonkeyPaw Games has announced that starting today, they will be releasing one retro Japanese import game per week to the PlayStation Network Store. They are kicking off the campaign, dubbed "Retro Rush", with the popular retro title Double Dragon.
The publisher will be releasing one retro game a week for a six week period. The games vary in genre including fighting, action, platformers and RPG. Here is the list of planned titles and the dates:
- Double Dragon - January 14
- Lucifer Ring - January 21
- The Firemen 2: Pete and Danny - January 28
- Hyper Crazy Climber - February 4
- Wolf Fang - February 11
- Tomba! 2: The Evil Swine Return - February 18
All of titles will be available on the PSN for the PlayStation 3, PSP and PlayStation Vita, and will run you $5.99 (with the exception of Tomba! 2 which will cost $9.99).