4J Studios, the team that works with Mojang on the various ports of the insanely popular block whacking game Minecraft, has announced in a tweet that patch 1.03 for the PlayStation 3 version of the game is rolling out now in Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
They also included a list of the patch notes that were dropped earlier in the month.
- Fix for issue in multiplayer/splitscreen which could cause save file corruption.
- Fix for memory issue causing random game freezes and exits to XMB.
- Fix for being unable to join games at times ("The host has exited the game" message incorrectly being displayed).
- Fix for splitscreen crash on adding a player when language is Russian.
- Fix for issue which can prevent leaderboard updates and some trophy awards.
- Fix for issue causing "No DLC offers available" message when converting trial to full version.
- Fix for game render glitch when a new streaming music track starts up.
- Fix for a lighting issue on a network client.
- Fix for the block damage decal being incorrectly offset
- Fix for selected item text not fading off screen if a menu is opened when it's visible.
- Fix for "Where are we now" music disc
- Fix for issue with Ghasts firing at certain angles
- A few rendering performance improvements