In an homage to 16-bit era mech games, developer Astro Port and publisher Nyu Media will be dropping GIGANTIC ARMY on February 5th, 2014 for people who love side-scrolling, mech-shooting bad-assery. The game will be for Windows PC for only $5.99 from various retailers.
The game will be released on February 5th directly from the game's website, Nyu Media, GamersGate, Desura and Rice Digital. They're are also trying to get Greenlit on Steam so it can be distributed there as well. Here are the features the developer wants you to know about;
- Six stages of intense mech-shooter action.
- Twelve mid and end level bosses of gargantuan proportions to take down!
- Four difficulty modes from 'Easy' to 'Insane' to cater for all skill levels.
- Customizable weapons load-out to suit your play style.
- Dash, thrusters and shield give your mech satisfying maneuverability and defensive options.
- Rebalanced gameplay - making the western release of GIGANTIC ARMY the most up-to-date version yet!
- The Steam version will add 42 achievements, trading cards, and more! A Linux version for Steam is also in the works!
- Outstanding value: only $5.99!
In case you cannot wait until February, you can Download the Demo.
This game looks pretty cool and now that you know the details, it's trailer time!