Just as Microsoft officially confirmed that its Windows 10 Anniversary update will start rolling out on August 2, Xiaomi has also posted some information about the upcoming MIUI 8 update. The UI was unveiled last month and beta version was made available earlier this month.
The company said that the MIUI 8 will be launched in August, but an exact date will be revealed later. On the other hand, the MIUI 7.5 ROM, which has some of the new features included in version 8.0, is currently rolling out.
MIUI 7.5 China Stable ROM Update Highlights
- Introducing Shortcut menu
- Introducing Mi Lanting system font
- Sogou input
- Protect apps with App lock
- Card design for notification messages
- New design for Weather
- Major optimization for Cleaner
- Wallpaper Carousel