OnePlus has been very fast with the development of OxygenOS platform. The company has now released another update for the OnePlus 3 flagship that weighs only 40 MB in size and comes with a dozen of improvements, making the already great handset even better.
The update is gradually rolling out and on top of improvements listed below, it also contains the latest Android security fixes.
- OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.6 changelog
- Optimized voice call quality of some IM applications.
- Improved adaptive brightness performance
- Improved camera quality
- Fixed occasional green/yellow issue
- Optimized white balance
- Improved 1080p video recording
- Addressed some bluetooth connection problems for vehicles
- Allows third party application to modify ringtone
- Optimized battery consumption when scrolling
- Optimized touch accuracy when playing games
- Added DozeMode switch in Developer options
- Added PocketMode switch in Display settings