Android 7.1 Nougat was recently released to OnePlus 3 and 3T owners thanks to the HydrogenOS, but if you've been waiting for the OxygenOS-based firmware, the update is finally available. The company has started rolling out new OxygenOS Open Beta updates for both models.
The new build is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system and it brings New Shot on OnePlus wallpaper option and improvements to the gallery. If you already have a previous Open Beta build, you will receive this update via OTA. Ohterwise, you will need to flash this manually by downloading it from downloads.oneplus.net.
- Upgraded to Android 7.1.1
- New Shot on OnePlus wallpaper option
- New photo editor with watermark and photo straightening options
- Newly added media will be highlighted in Photos section
- Image location will be displayed on grid view
- Media can be grouped by month and year
- Folders and individual media can be hidden
- General bug fixes
Known Issues and Fixes
- Android pay not able to work on London TFL/Tube
- This can be resolved by updating the app via Play store
- Compatability issues with certain third party apps