Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus has now announced that its latest OxygenOS build based on Google's Android 7.1.1 operating system is rolling out. The OxygenOS 4.1.0 update has begun rolling out for both OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T flagship smartphones.
The over-the-air update for both smartphones is 353 MB in size, and is gradually rolling out. It includes March security patch, expanded screenshots, some improvements and bug fixes.
- Upgraded to Android 7.1.1
- Updated Google security patch to 1st March 2017
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Improved WiFi connectivity
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity
- General bug fixes