OnePlus 2 owners have been complaining about network drop issues for a while now, and they can finally take a breath. The company has started rolling out a new update to OnePlus 2 owners, which according to the changelog fixes the annoying bug and includes latest Android security fixes for March.
The OxygenOS 3.5.8 also fixes te echo issue during video calls in Duo App, improves audio compatibility and also includes other general bug fixes.
Official OnePlus 2 changelog
- Updated Google security patch to 1st March 2017
- Fixed echo issue during video calls in Duo App
- Fixed persistent network drop issues
- Fixed data roaming issue in certain countries
- Improved audio compatibility
- General bug fixes