Huawei already confirmed several big features of its new phablet lineup, including the Kirin 970 chipset with built-in artificial intelligence (AI), full-screen display offering high screen-to-body ratio and release date, which is set for October 16 in Germany.
Thanks to Evan Blass, we now have a full list of specifications and the list also suggests that the Mate 10 Pro will be the first smartphone with Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box. Other important features of include water-resistant body and f/1.6 aperture rear camera.
For more information on the Mate 10, you will have to wait a few more days.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro specifications
- 5.99-inch (2880 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ IPS display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 processor with Mali-G72MP12 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with Emotion UI 6.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 20MP (Monochrome) + 12MP (RGB) Dual rear cameras with Leica lenses, f/1.6 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, OIS
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 5mm thick
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging